We are now accepting submissions for the Spring 2017 Edition: the theme is Integrate.
Integration can encompass a wide variety of things. It can relate to social, racial, or religious movements. It can explain a combination of forms: artistic, for example. It is not without tension, without movement, and is a tool that carries its weight in history. The Oxford English Dictionaries defines the term loosely as “Combine (one thing) with another to form a whole.”
The deadline for submission is April 15th, 2017.
- We accept submissions of various genres including (but not limited to): poetry, fiction, non-fiction (reviews, politics, op-ed), theater, audio/visual, photography, and painting.
- No submission may exceed 10 pages in length.
- Poets: please submit no more than five poems at a time.
- Excerpts from bigger pieces are accepted.
- If you wish to submit something, but are unsure of how to (such as dance, performance, etc.), contact us!
- No fee for submission at this time.
- Send all work via email to firstname.lastname@example.org